Learn about the principles of Theta Healing.
Theta healing is a blending of different therapies to create a therapy that is more of a spiritual nature. The Theta healing beliefs list can be helpful to anyone who wants to understand what Theta practitioners are trying to do.
This list is not a complete list of beliefs, but it will give you an idea of the beliefs that are involved with Theta Healing.
The Theta Healing Beliefs List
Theta Healing Beliefs
1. I am a free individual in my own right. I have the power to heal myself, and I can be as healthy as I want to be.
2. The Universe is always helping me find what I need, when I need it, in the way that makes the most sense to me.
3. My thoughts create my reality; they are not separate from me or outside of me, and they affect how I feel and how things go with me in my life.
4. All of my thoughts are positive or negative depending on their frequency (i.e., whether they are balanced or unbalanced).
5. To heal myself, I will first become aware of any negative beliefs that may be holding me back from being healthy and happy, then replace these negative thoughts with positive ones that support healing (in other words: replace the beliefs that are keeping you sick with those that support health).
3 Ways To Use The Theta Healing Beliefs List
The Theta Healing Belief List is a tool for you to use at your own pace and in your way.
Here are some ways you can use the Theta Healing Beliefs list:
1.) You can start with the Beliefs that resonate with you, or that seem to be most important to you.
2.) You can choose one of the beliefs from each category and explore it on your own. Or you can choose one belief and explore it with a friend or colleague.
3.) You can also pick a category and explore it in depth, reading and learning about each topic until you feel confident enough to use it as part of your healing journey.
Some Examples of How to Use Theta Healing Beliefs List
Theta healing beliefs can be applied in any situation, but here are some examples of how you might use the list.
To help you heal yourself from the trauma of abuse or neglect, feel free to choose an area that resonates with your experience and apply the following healing belief to it. For example, if you have never had a healthy relationship with your parents, choose “I have a safe, loving relationship with my parents” as one of your healing beliefs. This will give you something to work toward when you are ready for a change in that area of your life.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by work and home responsibilities, try doing something that brings you joy every day (like spending time with friends or taking a walk) and choosing “I am doing something that brings me joy every day” as one of your healing beliefs. This will help remind you not only that there is more fun out there than work—but also that it doesn’t need to be done alone!
Theta healing beliefs are associated with an awareness that things always work out for the best, even if they don’t seem like it at first glance. This belief can be used when you feel upset or afraid about something that has happened recently or will happen in the future.
The Theta Healing Beliefs List in Action
The Theta Healing Beliefs List was developed by Dr. Gordon Claridge, a leading expert on the Theta Healing approach to personal growth. This list is based on the principles and practices of Theta Healing which is an ancient healing art that uses brain waves to bring about deep relaxation, increased awareness and clarity, and enhanced mental function.
The Theta Healing Beliefs List helps you understand how your beliefs play out in your life, how they affect your health and well-being, and how you can change them for the better through the use of this simple but powerful technique.
Theta healing works by shifting your brainwaves into a higher state of consciousness where you experience greater mental clarity, mental acuity, and focus. By doing this, you can use your mind in new ways that allow you to see things differently, making it possible for you to make better decisions about what’s important in life.
Theta healing is a form of energy healing that uses specific affirmations and positive beliefs to heal the mind, body, and spirit.
These theta-healing beliefs are not just for therapists; anyone can benefit from using them in their daily lives.
Theta healing has been around for centuries and is still one of the most effective methods of self-help today.
Here’s a list of these powerful theta-healing affirmations:
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I have a wonderful heart filled with joy, peace, and love.
- I am safe in this moment.
- I trust my intuition, which always leads me to be true to myself, others, and life itself.
The Theta Healing Beliefs List is a powerful tool. It can help you change your life for the better.
People Also Read